Full Course Description
Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course
- Breakdown the basics of clinical hypnosis to incorporate into your practice.
- Analyze the research on hypnosis as it relates to the clinical treatment of trauma.
- Describe advances in mind/body research as it relates to trauma.
- Determine the efficacy of focused attention on alleviating symptoms of trauma and PTSD.
- Analyze the neurophysiology of trauma in relation to assessment and treatment planning.
- Integrate three hypnotic strategies to facilitate trauma- symptom resolution with clients.
- Demonstrate how deep hypnotic states can help calm a client’s anxiety, panic and reactivity.
- Describe how trauma symptoms may act as negative hypnotic trances and how that may affect therapeutic outcomes.
- Intervene on emotional instability with three hypnotic protocols to improve client level of functioning.
- Describe how you can alter client’s emotional states with hypnosis to help reduce trauma symptoms.
- Determine how the differences among secure, ambivalent, anxious and disorganized attachment categories can better inform clinical assessment of trauma.
- Modify attachment patterns with hypnosis to help move clients forward in clinical treatment.