In the last few months, children, adolescents, and teens have witnessed:
- School closures
- Being cut off from friends and family
- Parent job loss
- Painful stress
- Loss of their homes
Some have gone hungry, some have lost grandparents, some have experienced abuse…
…and all have lost their social privileges and human connection.
There’s not a more crucial time in history to help.
Depression, trauma, and anxiety are rising to an all-time high.
That is why you will need to upgrade your skillset with Telehealth strategies and services.
With the rapid rise in popularity of Telehealth all over the world and the clear-cut preference for patients — especially children, teens, and adolescents…
The decision of whether or not you should learn the most innovative strategies in Telehealth should be an easy one.
It’s even more important if you’re a professional who works with these younger patients.
When it comes to using Telehealth, there are special techniques that you need in order to truly connect, engage, and help children, teens, and adolescents.
You can possibly slow down treatment and hurt how much progress could actually be made in each session.
And that’s because techniques in Telehealth are different compared to what you would use if you were to meet your patient face-to-face.
The proven Telehealth strategies can relax your young patient, help them focus, engage in your session, and make progress go by smoother and faster.
By using these methods, you’re able to boost patient satisfaction, show that you’re an expert in Telehealth, and ultimately bring more patients to your practice — and thus grow your career even more.
It’s truly a win-win situation for you and your patients, alike.
If you’re a professional who wants to optimize your practice with the latest strategies, then improving your Telehealth services should be a priority — especially if you work with children, teens, and adolescents.
Fortunately for you, we’ve created a unique course that’ll quickly make you an expert in Telehealth methods for younger patients. It’s called:
Treatments and Techniques for Children, Adolescents, & Teens
Just $199.95 (GST Inclusive) Today — Unbelievable Savings!
We’ve created 6 breakthrough modules with the help of 6 Telehealth specialists that’ll guide you towards becoming an expert in treating this younger demographic. After going through this course, you’ll confidently take your practice online and impact more lives with the convenience and quality care that comes with Telehealth!
Here’s What You’ll Learn When YOU Register For This Course
- Why Telehealth will help you further your career in the future and give you an advantage over other professionals.
- The necessary foundation for successfully working with children and teens via Telehealth
- The basic techniques and advanced strategies that maximize engagement and progress for Telehealth
- How to manage the legal risk of Telehealth
- How to treat children with severe communication disorders
- The benefit and implementation of play therapy with Telehealth
- ...and much more!
Discover the 56 practices you need to detox from your devices to feel refreshed, find happiness, and become more mindful to the moment!
All of these practices are also valuable methods you easily share with your patients that show you care about their mental health and happiness.
- Get 50+ strategies, the innovative methods and advanced techniques that’ll help you maximize each Telehealth session from the very start.
- Learn how to manage the business with Telehealth and discover how to handle all things insurance and the ethics of Telehealth.
- Discover the specialized techniques to give children with communication disorders the best treatment possible.
- Understand how to use shorter and more frequent sessions to produce outcomes that last.
- Find the methods used that are helping children make rapid progress with Telehealth.
- Become inspired with the fresh ideas that’ll make your next Telehealth session more enjoyable and therapeutic for your patient.
- Discover how to engage with children, even in a virtual setting, so you can provide them with treatment that makes them feel comfortable while also making progress.
- How to connect with your younger patients and inspire them to use all of their senses to spark learning and progress.
- Use techniques that involve the whole family so learning is fun and family-friendly.
- Discover the proven techniques that help mental health professionals take their practice online so they can help more patients.
- Learn the best way to incorporate a gross motor exercise into your virtual therapy session.
- Acquire the fresh strategies effective on even the most challenging patients to express emotion, manage negative thoughts, and possibly harmful feelings.
- Learn from demonstrations that’ll show you how to help clients tolerate frustration and gain the mental power to sit with uncomfortable feelings and eventually thrive.
The Most Effective Telehealth Strategies
Click here for information about Jay Berk
Click here for information about Jennifer Gray
Click here for information about Cheryl Catron
Click here for information about Sophia Ansari
Click here for information about Aubrey Schmalle
Tracey offers in person training, webinars, and consultations to teachers, therapists, psychologists, and families in the areas of dyslexia, learning differences, trauma-informed care, and telehealth services, and presents at professional conferences and guest lectures at universities. She is active in the American Occupational Therapy Association and the American Telemedicine Association Telerehabilitation Special Interest Group. In addition to significant experience in the areas of dyslexia and learning differences, trauma informed care, and telehealth, Tracey holds a Level I Mentorship certification from the STAR Institute, a sensory based organization. She often incorporates sensory processing treatment strategies into structured literacy tutoring sessions, using her knowledge of neurological systems to enhance the learning of children with dyslexia.
Click here for information about Tracey Davis
Click here for information about Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes
During the training, you will have:
- 6 recordings from 7 different professionals presenting new, beginner, and advanced techniques that’ll help you provide better treatments to your patients.
- The comfort and freedom to go over the training when it fits your schedule.
- You’ll also get a FREE download of The Digital Detox Card Deck, 56 strategies that’ll help you step away from your devices when you need to so you can stay refreshed.
" This was wonderful, I am so thankful for the magic dust tips provided. " — NaTosha M.
" Excellent presentation with wonderfully useful information and resources! Well Done! " — Michelle F.
" The presenters were very engaging and it was easy to follow. I've been in several teletherapy trainings, and this has been by far the most helpful and useful for a current practitioner. " — Cathleen S.
" I really enjoyed this presentation and look forward to utilizing the tools! Thank you " — Diane B.
" This was an amazing course! So full of practical ideas I can use NOW in the current state of school closures but wanting to provide services. It significantly reduced my anxiety. The idea of play therapy in this virtual word seemed impossible and stressful to me. I'm now extremely excited for myself and my students! " — Taresa S.
If you’re someone who wants to create a bigger impact in your work through Telehealth services, then this course is for you.
You’ll discover everything you need to help your patients learn, grow, and progress towards the goals you set out to accomplish. You’ll especially get value from this training if you’re any of the following:
- Social Workers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- School Guidance Counsellors
- Case Managers
- School Administrators
- Educational Paraprofessionals
- Other Helping Professionals that work with children
Your Telehealth Skillset in 4 Steps
Treatments and Techniques For Children, Adolescents, & Teens
Just for You: $199.95 (GST Inclusive) — Unbelievable Savings!